Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lo talks about book advice


MTV Shows

"For me, on the show, I always found myself giving advice to my girlfriends and mostly advice about the men in all of our lives," she told MTV News. "So writing a book about relationships was a natural next step for me. Writing the book and writing about my experience has been almost cathartic in a way, and it really feels like when you wake up with your girlfriends after a great night out and you talk about the night before and about all these guys. It's really conversational. There's good tips. It's a fun read."
Bosworth took all her past boy experience and channeled it into the book, but it was one particular relationship that left her with her best piece of advice. "I wrote the book coming off a pretty bad breakup, and I realized the most important relationship lesson I've learned so far is first, you have to believe in who you really are ... and you can't compromise who that person is. That's what the book is really about," she explained. "Get out there and live your life! Do something for yourself!"
While cameras are no longer catching her words of wisdom, Bosworth said some of her "Hills" pals have checked out the book. "Lauren [Conrad] has read it and Stephanie [Pratt] has peeked through it," she said. "And they're really excited!" 


- MTV Credit, Hills freak


LOL (Lots of love)
Alessandra & Jessika

No comments:

Post a Comment