Thursday, December 9, 2010

Whitney showing us her home!




From Whitney's official blog:
Hi love bugs,
Making a house a home is extremely important to me. My parents’ house has always been “that house” where my friends and all of my siblings’ friends would just show up and hang out for hours on end. Now that I have my own place in LA (with my sister Paige) it is important to me to create that same atmosphere. Having comfy couches and a stocked fridge and pantry are just a few of the ways I keep my friends and family happy and coming back.
It has been so much fun working with this blank canvas. I found soooo many amazing pieces of furniture in New York that I could not bring myself to part with so I shipped it all back to LA! Some of the items you may recognize from my apartments in NY but I think they take on a whole new look in the new house. I have been all over LA looking for the best curtains, cookbooks, duvets, etc! Some of my shopping trips were to H.D. ButtercupAnthropologie, and Bed Bath & Beyond. I feel like I will never be done decorating this place!
Here are some pics I wanted to share with you all!
xoxo,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment