Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Audrina on Dancing With The Stars!!:D

Last Monday, 20 th of September, Audrina competed on the TV-program DWTS (Dancing with the stars). She and her dance-partner Tony danced a cha cha cha and they were really good! I mean it's the premiere night so I guess that every contestant were nervous but we couldn't see that in Audrina's preformance! :) You go Audrina!!<3 And even if this was the 11 season of  the program this episode had the most voyeur ever in DWTS's history!! It was probably  Audrina, well that's what people say anyway:) We really hope we get to see a lot of Audina & Tony and that they will continue in this competition a long time:D 

Here is a quote from Audrina's blog:
"When the show asked me to participate, I was instantly on board – no hesitation! I did tap, jazz and ballet when I was eight years old, but that doesn't really count because ballroom dancing is such a different animal. It's actually a lot harder than I'd thought. But I'm loving every second of it!"









Lots of LOVE
Alessandra & Jessika!

No comments:

Post a Comment